Fedora cd artwork: Covers, CD-labels etc.

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Mon May 17 07:40:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 18:19, Gareth Russell wrote:
> > I was wondering, do any of you know of any Fedora artwork that can be
> > made into a cover and CD-label for my Fedora CD-set or maybe even some
> > finished covers or cd-labels?
> >
> > If someone not as artistically retarded as me decided to make
> > something
> > like this, will it be ok (as in legal) to distribute it?
>
> I know that you can find the Fedora logos here as vectors:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-core-logo.ai
> http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-core-logo.svg
> http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-project-logo.ai
> http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-project-logo.svg
>
> But i haven't found a large RedHat Fedora picture around. (You know the RedHat which is used in the start menu).
>
> Hope that helps.

Actually, the red hat (a fedora even!) image used for the start menu is
not really an official Red Hat logo or anything, its just a random red
hat. I doubt it exists in a larger version.

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's a lounge-singing playboy filmmaker with a secret. She's a beautiful
junkie opera singer trying to make a difference in a man's world. They fight
crime!