FC2 pcmcia starts after network !

Hi All,

I installed FC2 on my old samsung VM7000 (equipped with a pcmcia network card).

after reboot the interface eth0 doesn't start because the pcmcia statrs after the network !
I handled it by setting the pcmcia service to start (S09pcmcia) before network (S10network).

Now, Each time I install FC2 I need to do that. would you please, who's maintaing that, fix it ?

Thanks.

--
Zied Fakhfakh