"Professionalism" syntax

Jason Knight jason at cassiopaea.com
Fri Nov 12 18:29:27 UTC 2004

This has really gone on a long time,

My absolute last recommendation on this topic is: The effort, however
small, to address this "issue" is simply not worth it.

Ignorance is no excuse, it is the sys admin's job to know how to install
and configure the OS.

Mission Critical, and Professional Systems should consider using RHEL.

Cheers All.
-Jason