background colour

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Tue Oct 5 08:57:23 UTC 2004

I am using FC3T2 (rawhide) and I think : "good job guys" :-)

In the desktop front, I find one very annoying thing :
- The default background colour

It is set to #FFFFFF. It's the brighter colour. In the "real" world,
#FFFFFF mean the sun, a spot light, ...

Generally, I adapt the setting of the monitor to not face to a wall of
suns.
But if I want to watch a movie, I need to adjust again the monitor
setting.

So, I use the theme ThinIce which does not have the background colour
set to #FFFFFF.

Example :
Bluecurve (hot as the fire) :
http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/background_colour/Capture-Bluecurve.png