desktop mouse icon

Justin Creasy justin.creasy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 18:07:19 UTC 2004

Hello. I am a senior CS major at James Madison University. I am
working on a research project that uses 73 flat screen monitors in one
large, wrap-around visualization wall. Each CPU is running Fedora Core
1. The visualization is great, but on every computer you can still see
the mouse icon. We were able to hack together a solution to hide the
mouse icon when we were using redhat 8. We were just hoping that
someone knew how to remove/hide the mouse icon in Fedora Core 1. Any
help is appreciated, thanks for your time ~ Justin Creasy