Changing Gnone desktop font color.

Fernando Morais nandox7 at myrealbox.com
Sun Sep 19 23:21:35 UTC 2004

Your program seems very good.
I'm going to try it for sure...

Regarding the so called wishlist queues, i think that is causing some slow
evolution of fedora. The blocking of some basic and really needed features,
like the gnome menu editing, is putting fedora some steps behind. If testing
versions are always being released why not activate those features, those
that are really needed. Everyone knows that they aren't expected to work at
100%.

Nando