Focus of new windows in metacity

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Fri Apr 15 18:38:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Colin Charles wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 22:06 -0400, Eric Warnke wrote:
>
> Yes, "fixed" with GNOME 2.10
>
> Now, how do I revert it back to the old behaviour, because I find not
> getting my GAIM messages pop-up to be something that negates
> productivity

Exactly.  I have to keep polling the GAIM window...  Not only
that, when I click on a PDF file in a browser, it takes a while
to figure out why *nothing is happening*.  Well, because the PDF
viewer is opened in the background...  I can only hope FC4
doesn't ship with this setting.  Any chance to do that?

> Thanks

--behdad
http://behdad.org/