fedora core 1

Thomas DuVally tduvally at brown.edu
Fri Apr 22 15:10:14 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 09:51 -0500, bradley king wrote:
> iwould like to use this but i need some help i am not a programer just a
> windows user that would like to convertany help would be aprecated.

I would suggest Fedora Core 3.  As for trying it out, just make the 3
cd's from the downloads (or 1 DVD if you can) and boot from it.

The easiest way is use a box you don't have anything else on.  A simple
desktop install without having to play with partitions is easiest.  It
will use the whole disk.  No confusion about multi-booting and swap
sizes or trying to shrink windows (can be difficult)

If that's not possible, use a second disk.  One will be windows, one
will be FC (Fedora Core).  That way you have one system, but two OS's
and no disk issues.

> thank u

u r welcom

--
TJ DuVally

GPG fingerprint = FB59 8265 0865 0CB8 94B5 FC26 F573 F09C 15F2 33F6
http://www.gnupg.org - 'Cause they read your email!