request two icons for Bluecurve

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 09:21:01 UTC 2005

Ovidiu Lixandru wrote:

> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>
>> Feel free to submit better looking wallpapers or any other artwork .
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork
>

> If I had the talent, I would. Just a skilled hand in GIMP or Photoshop
> doesn't make one a great artist.
> Rahul, I'm not bitching around. I'm reasoning and hoping to see the
> good work done with the logo taken further, to the whole desktop.

It wasnt just a comment directed just to you but everyone following the
discussion and has interest and skills to contribute.  There are design
improvements in the pipeline for the upcoming releases. There wasnt
enough time in this release to plan out a community process to solicit
contributions and has things out. So while opinions are fine and dandy,
let it move beyond personal expressions of distaste over the current
artwork.

regards
Rahul