request two icons for Bluecurve

Ovidiu Lixandru ovidiu at linux360.ro
Thu Dec 8 09:34:02 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> It wasnt just a comment directed just to you but everyone following the
> discussion and has interest and skills to contribute.  There are design
> improvements in the pipeline for the upcoming releases. There wasnt
> enough time in this release to plan out a community process to solicit
> contributions and has things out. So while opinions are fine and dandy,
> let it move beyond personal expressions of distaste over the current
> artwork.

Excellent news. I couldn't see anything specific on "design
improvements" although I keep a close eye on both desktop and marketing
lists. Where can I read more about this? Promise I'll stop impaling the
current artwork as soon as I see there's something good coming Fedora
desktop's way. :P

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360