Synaptic not feeling well

דותן כהן dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:18:14 UTC 2005

Thanks Nils,
I su to root and try to run the command, but it just sits there until
I Ctrl-Z it (20 minutes on the last try, the time it took me to eat).
Could this be a sign of a different problem? Where should I start to
poke around? Googleing around led me nowhere, so might this be a
unique problem?

Thank you for taking the time to assist me. I really do appreciate it.

Dotan