Re: Capturing screen action to a movie file, how?

James Laska wrote:

Is it possible to use VNC locally? Thanks!!

You can run your server and client sessions on the same system. You might consider running the server as another user (not your current logged in desktop user) as you *may* encounter resource conflicts running multiple gnome-session's (or kdeinit).

Thanks,
James Laska

Actually I was thinking on running this through the failsafe session with my "guest" user and login to my actual account in GNOME.