Re: Capturing screen action to a movie file, how?

James Laska wrote:

Gain Paolo Mureddu:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vnc+flash&btnG=Google+Search

The above link has a few hits. I've used vnc2swf in the for
demonstrations. There is also a vncrec utility available, but I'm not
as familiar with this.

Enjoy,
James Laska

When it comes to VNC... I'm a total n00b! How can I start a GNOME session when I log in through vnc so I can record it? I hate to be such a noob, but I haven't seen anything that would allow me to launch any desktop upon server login (like vncserver :2 -name foo -depth 24 -geometry 1024x768) how can I specify a session? I've been through the documents, but haven't seen anything.