Keyboard switcher manual set string

Oguike, Paul (Paul) pauloo at lucent.com
Fri Jan 14 15:09:00 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I installed Linux (Ffedora) in one harddrive, and window XP in another harddrive of the same PC. It boots from Linux, but displays the following:
	Linux
	Other
I have 5 seconds to select either of the 2 options. After 5 seconds, it authomatically selects Linux if I don't select "other (the other refers to Window XP)".

I need support in configuring for the following:
*	Change the "other" option to "Wndow XP"
*	Change the option timing from 5 seconds to 20 seconds.

 Regards,

Paul