firewire hotplugging

Florian Idelberger florian at idelberger.de
Tue Jan 25 20:08:34 UTC 2005

Hi everybody, I'm running fc3 quite successful and am very happy with
it. However, shortly after the fresh install firewire hotplugging
started working, and I can't even mount my disks by hand because there
is no /dev/sda<n> created. So I finally came around to look after it but
without success so far, and this is what I get in my system log:

> Jan 25 21:03:06 localhost kernel: ieee1394: Error parsing configrom for node 0-01:1023
> Jan 25 21:03:07 localhost kernel: ieee1394: Error parsing configrom for node 0-00:1023

Any help much appreciated, Florian