(no subject)

Steve Thacker w5set at alltel.net
Sun Jan 9 05:23:03 UTC 2005

Hay--looks like an icon that should be showing up on his DESKTOP to
me--if ya'll want to be really picky about the little sh#T what goes to
which "LIST"--then make damn sure the LIST shows up in your damn email
subject lines---every damn list I am subcribed to does this trash--LIST
your email LIST so the rest of us just plain old users can figure out
which is the proper "LIST" or place for the asking---by the way--- oh
great sages of the protected subject DESKTOP LIST---what in the world do
or can we ask of something most figure that pertains to crap that should
be "SHOWING" on a desktop?   do we just help write the code that
displays the desktop---or do we nit-pick the bland washed out colors as
just plain old users? or what can the allowed subject be for stuff that
should be showing/usable from the desktop??????????
EGAD---Behdad---the email list isn't a big list every day--it can be
downloaded in just a few seconds even from a dialup. Most of these lists
are bewildering in what can be asked/where/when etc.  Even better, some
of you guru's get together and PUBLISH the what/who/when/where list of
all lists---then make it readable by us--just the users--plain old
people that do your in depth testing so ya'll can get on to bigger and
better things on the bleeding edge of programming---now for this I DO
THANK YOU!!!! we need you --but then again--you need us---looks like a
good relationship to me---just don't get too nit-picky, as this LIST(s)
place isn't a real clear cut place to ask anything---go look for
yourself at the choises and then come back here and tell me where this
feller should have asked about why his program didn't pop an ICON on his
desktop to USE......................in the mean
time--chill--relax--remember back to when YOU were trying to learn to
use the keyboard--cuz you damn sure weren't born with one in your
hands---some of us "users" are rather newbies to the LINUX
language--chill and help--or just do what I do--look straight above to
the little ICONS taskbar---see the little button that says delete--use
it my friend--I do as most of the stuff coming throught this mailing
list isn't very useful to me--some is--those I save in another little
folder on the left side---all of which shows up ON MY DESKTOP of
LINUX---or windows like where I am writing this reply to you and the
other guru's that I need in this fast paced mailing list--hi-hi
.....................steve w5set at alltel.net    (for the flames to start
and NOT be showing up in the "MAILING" list--we certainly wouldn't want
OFF-topic stuff messing up the orderly flow of things would we?)