(no subject)==OFF TOPIC--well maybe not

Steve Thacker w5set at alltel.net
Sun Jan 9 05:54:11 UTC 2005

another Little Small Detail---see below what I did to the topic/answer
emails?   If all are so impressed with effeciency/off topic subjects and
so many lines taking up so much of the time (rather limited in my case
too) that could be spent productively elsewhere, then edit the
conversation down a little. Just about all of the modern email clients
(accessible from the desktop!) will do just that, and just to show you,
I did!
	Edit out most of the text--just down to the bare stuff that will keep
the topic going along easily. that and please get orderly--put your
answers on either the top of your reply's or at the bottom. By the time
several of ya'll have answered and replied to a topic, even firefox
makes so many lines alongside the topic as to make it unreadable (http
enabled cuz I too live on the edge)
	Ohhh-by the way Behdad, good looking Webpage. It conveyes a lot of your
culture and heritage, which I admire by the way. The Mid-east was the
birthplace of modern culture.
	See, even I like life a certain way. But then again I am understanding,
and very flexible, and adaptable to others way of doing things.
...................steve w5set at alltel.net