No epiphany icon in FC4 -- and it won't take one -- UPDATE

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 17 19:11:34 UTC 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:25:21 +0200, Nils Breunese wrote:

> Beartooth wrote:
[...]
>> Might it be missing from the rpm for epiphany for FC4?
>
> So I installed epiphany on my FC4 box and I gets me an icon to go with
> it. If I grep for .png in the package file list I get a whole lot of
> pngs, but none of them seem to be the menu icon. I guess the icons are
> part of the redhat-artwork package:
>
> [root at shapoklyak ~]# rpm -q
> --whatprovides /usr/share/pixmaps/redhat-web-browser.png
> redhat-artwork-0.122-10
>
> Do you have that installed?

Yes :

[root at localhost ~]# rpm -q redhat-artwork
redhat-artwork-0.122-10
[root at localhost ~]#

(I don't understand the "--whatprovides ... that you have in between
(which shows as a separate line on my newsreader). Fwiw, when I tried
copying & pasting it onto the line after "rpm -q" and hitting enter, I
also got the same 0.122-10.

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC4, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;