Evolution-connector 2.2

Hello!

FC4 came out with Evolution and evolution-connecotr version 2.2. In FC3, when I was using evolution-connector 2.0 (default for FC3) everything worked fine, but since version 2.2 I can't connect to Exchange OWA no more, getting "no mailbox for user anze" althought i can autenticate just fine.

Searched google and found nothing useful. Novell don't even have docs regarding version 2.2.

Any help would be appriciated.

Anze