Re: Evolution-connector 2.2

David Malcolm wrote:
On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 14:56 +0200, Anze Vidmar wrote:
Is your username different from your mailbox name?  This was supported
in 2.0 and I think it may have been broken in 2.2
Yes. my username is anze and my mailbox name is anze.vidmar. However, I've also created alias for my mailbox name that is anze, but no luck either. In OWA for example it works fine. I just wanted to make sure if this is "by design" error. And it looks like it really is.