Some more OOo 2 questions.

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Mar 10 22:06:27 UTC 2005

    I was following the OOo 2's locale and language packs discussion,
however I may lack some background here... And hence I have some questions:

1.- Are the Fedora folks involved in any way on OOo 2 development?

2.- Is there a test build for Fedora or something? Or the only way to
get OOo 2 Beta is from the project's official site only?

2bis.- In the event you get the packages from openoffice.org's site,
will installing them remove/overwrite OOo 1.1.3?

3.- Once OOo 2 is released, most probably Core 4 will include it, but
will be also made available for previous versions of Fedora by means of
the Extras repository? (this would actually be cool!)

Thanks y'all!