[help] suspend the computer from logout dialogue

leon sdl.web at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:36:49 UTC 2005

I used ubuntu, but it has problem with suspension on my laptop. So I pick
fedora as my desktop since I use Gnome most of the time.

Here is one small question but it'll be very helpful to me. I can
suspend the computer from the console by issuing 'hibernate' as
root. I'm looking for a way to enable an option in the logout dialogue
(menu: Desktop->Log Out) so that It'll look like this:

                  Action
                    * Log out
                    * Shut down
                    * Suspend the computer
                    * Restart the computer

I've enable the suspend command in gdm.conf and can access it from
the gdm login screen however not in the logout dialogue. Any ideas?

--
Leon