[Fwd: If you want bleeding edge...]

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 15:33:29 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 10:16 +0200, Rudolf Kastl wrote:
> Would be nice if it would hit rawhide soon though.

Well, I kinda want to finish PolicyKit 0.2 first... There are some
issues with the CVS version Richard has packaged that may or may not
include users having more privileges than they should. So it's not
really ready for Rawhide yet... Eventually though...

> is there a chance
> on it? also will there be an upgrade path for the packages in rawhide?

I think you can install this on Rawhide, yes, and once this lands in
Rawhide the upgrade path should work. But as Richard said.. if it breaks
you get to keep both pieces :-)

> p.s. thanks for your effort. i definitely appreciate it.

Oh, this is totally thanks to Richard - I will pass this message on to
him :-)

    David