About Fedora Usability

Damien Durand splinux at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 11 20:18:03 UTC 2006

+1
Well after a good reflection, the documentation and website point are
uncoherent, I think it's too hard and limited this project to fedora
sofwares is better.

The answers about my strategy :

- *"Who* the new project would serve and who will lead the project" : The
futur project is devote to simplify the life of Fedora users about the
fedora use and I think I'll lead this project.

- *"What* the goals and scope of the new project would be" : Provide
coherence, accessibility and intuivity to all people using Fedora Core.

- *"When* the project can be considered a success" : I don't know really, I
haven't an idea for that and I think the answer willl be false.

- "*Where* the project will lead and where it will fit into the Fedora
Project" : The project will return fedora simpler and coherent and will
allow a better feedback with the user.

*- "Why* the idea warrants the creation of a new project within the Fedora
Project" : Because there's a lot of hard work and I don't disturb  any other
Fedora project.

**