Cursor problems when running FC6 with Radeon driver in dual head mode.

Adam Jackson ajackson at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 15:19:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 11:20 +1100, Vini Engel wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is having any cursor problems when running FC6 with
> two monitors. I have a Dell machine with an ATI Radeon dual port card that is
> having some strange issues when I move the mouse cursor across to the screen
> two.

Known bug, present in the upstream source too.  Please file them
upstream with Xorg (bugs.freedesktop.org, Xorg product, Radeon driver
component).  Technically, two known bugs, one each for hardware and
software cursor.

ISTR one of the radeon driver maintainers talking about it a while ago,
but I don't recall if they ever got anywhere with fixing it.

- ajax