starting tomboy

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 12:34:03 UTC 2006

Tomboy doesn't currently have a desktop file, so it doesn't appear in
the menu. This seems to be done deliberately in the Makefile, as the
tomboy icon normally appears on the panel anyway while running. However,
if its not in the menus and not already running, how do you start it?

Should we add it to the menus? I'm not sure how Alex (graveley) was
thinking about this. Alex, how was this supposed to work?

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's an immortal pirate vampire hunter possessed of the uncanny powers of an
insect. She's a strong-willed antique-collecting schoolgirl on her way to
prison for a murder she didn't commit. They fight crime!