Re: About Boot-loader GRUB

yes

On 6/6/06, Claude Yu <claudeyu optusnet com au> wrote:
Hi there,

I am downloading Fedora Core-5 iso images and to install side by side with Window XP Pro already in the system.
I would like someone help to suggest the best practice of setting dual-boot menu with Windows XP prof during
installation.

To give a bit of information about the existing partitions:

Window XP Pro together with Mandrake 2006 Free edition running in dual boot menu.

I prepare to erase Mandrake Linux partition(reason: sound problem not fix and Mandrake does not support free distribution)
and install Fedore Core 5.  Do I use GRUB by default?
Pls someone advises me on claudeyu optusnet com au  will be mostly appreicated.