Openoffice icon theme?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 24 06:14:11 UTC 2006

Leon wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It's noticeable that openoffice is using a different icon theme from
> the Bluecurve icon theme.
>
> Duffy has make available bluecurve icons for ooo:
> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/icons/icons/icons-ooo-16.ai
> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/icons/icons/icons-ooo-24.ai
>
> I'm wondering is there any plan to use them! Thanks.

This is the old set used in Fedora Core 2 / OpenOffice.org 1.1.2, it is
very far from complete and on top of that OOo 2.0 revamped the way it
work with icons, so a huge work will be needed to use those icons again.
Maybe fedora-art-list would be a better place for your question, i guess
there are the people who may do that work

--
nicu