Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)

Ray Strode escribió:
Hi,
I like it! Very smooth looking. One thing I would avoid is the blue menus and scrollbars. We had blue scrollbars in the default theme for a while and they weren't very popular.

--Ray

I really liked the blue scrollbars of FC5's bluecurve, to the point that I based many themes for personal use with different colors (slate, green, silver...), apparently not everyone liked them, though.