New Fedora Metacity for Murrine

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Nov 20 17:48:04 UTC 2006

O/H Andrea Cimitan έγραψε:
> After fixing last (for the moment) bugs in murrine (thx
> Matthias Clasen) I've done a simple metacity to fit the theme:
> http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4841/fedorametacityuh6.png
>
> Hope you like this.

Hi Andrea,

the theme is very slick and pleasant. Thumbs-up! :)

Some comments:

 * Put more colors than just blue, preferable some more-or-less complimentary
than the ones used.
 * Increase contrast on the menu: the letters are not very readable.
 * Pressed buttons draw more attention than they should -- decrease contrast.
 * Selected list row has the same bg color as the alternate row (see songs 1, 2
in the list)
 * I think the list header should be a bit more dark to separate it from the
list itself.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos