New Fedora Theme (GTK2+Metacity) (Download, Fixed index.theme)

Andrea cimi86 at alice.it
Tue Nov 21 18:34:57 UTC 2006

>>> http://cimi.netsons.org/pages/murrine/configurator.php
>>> 2)If you want less roundness edit gtkrc of the theme and set roundness
>>> to 3 (clearlooks roundness) or 0,1 to a squared one.
>>> set glazestyle = 1 for a "curved" hilight on glaze instead flat ones.
>>>
>>> See attachments for the archive.
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>>
>> I'm stupid... reattached a working version...
>>

> Okay, I've had time to install Murrine and test out the theme:
>
> - the default base color is very drape, seems dull and 90's

I don't like fedora bluish color... but here they are
> - the menubar color is to dark which makes the menu titles hard to read.
> The same goes for the tooltips

yes it can be fixed but people like it
> - The highlights looks very unnatural, maybe they should be gradiants
> (potential bad performance I know) or something - currently it just
> looks like every button is made up of 2 differently colored blocks.

you can set glazestyle = 2 and roundness = 3 and feel a better one... i
think with those new settings the theme looks a few better
> There's a lot of experimentation left to be done I guess

Why don't you write your own theme? I can't provide all the work by
myself... I'm not a real robot ^^