Re: New Fedora Metacity for Murrine

David Nielsen wrote:
tir, 21 11 2006 kl. 19:38 +0100, skrev Andrea:
Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Andrea Cimitan έγραψε:
After fixing last (for the moment) bugs in murrine (thx
Matthias Clasen) I've done a simple metacity to fit the theme:
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4841/fedorametacityuh6.png

Hope you like this.
Hi Andrea,

the theme is very slick and pleasant. Thumbs-up! :)

Some comments:

 * Put more colors than just blue, preferable some more-or-less complimentary
than the ones used.
I hate fedora bluish color... but i've done the theme just blue to accomply fedora "style"?
 * Increase contrast on the menu: the letters are not very readable.
Decrease by yourself and post the changes
 * Pressed buttons draw more attention than they should -- decrease contrast.
Decrease by yourself and post the changes

 * Selected list row has the same bg color as the alternate row (see songs 1, 2
in the list)
Improve by yourself and post the changes

 * I think the list header should be a bit more dark to separate it from the
list itself.

Improve by yourself and post the changes
-d

That's of course one way to take constructive criticism, you know we are
trying to help here by providing input.
- David
Where is the problem in my words?
I think he can simply edit the gtkrc and post here the changes... why not?