Re: Icon Theme

David Nielsen wrote:
This all aside the fact that Tango is a damn fine piece of work, it has great usability testing,

Where are there details about Tango's usability testing?

I do not remember reading about this anywhere on their site. I'm genuinely curious because I was completely unaware usability testing had been performed on the icons.

~m