Re: directions in Fedora desktop project

Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
> No. Its not. Everyone was open to join the fedora summit channel and
> send feedback. Fedora devel list is also open to everyone.
But the wiki is not. And as summit is over no irc contributions. I know
that I may post emails to most fedora lists, but thats not much. I can
also do this on every open mailing lists for any proprietary software.

--
Thilo Pfennig
PfennigSolutions - Wiki-Systeme