Re: directions in Fedora desktop project

Thilo Pfennig wrote:
Peter Gordon schrieb:
version" of Fedora, because Fedora is inherently a *community*
project. The
I never felt that. But you really feel that in Ubuntu. Maybe it feels a
bit different if in your environment more people use Fedora? Here in
Germany I ' d say we have 50% (decreasing) SuSE 40% Ubuntu (and rising)
8% Gentoo and maybe Fedora is part of the last 2 percent.  Just my
impressions, no statistics.

Impressions based on arbitrary numbers and random hunches are not very useful. We are looking at collecting more concrete stats instead.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Metrics

Rahul