FC6, Compiz and Dell 2405FPW (Digital) screen

Hi,

With FC6 and Compiz, I notice a problem when using my screen's full res.

Hardware:

	Intel dual core CPU
	ATI Radeon X600 (RV380)
	Dell 2405 FPW (Digital)

The screen supports up to 1920x1200, which is what I was running FC5 under prior to installing FC6.

With Metacity ("Desktop Effects" switched off) this res works fine. With Compiz, only a part of the screen renders. Works well under 1600x1200 though.

Is this a HW/resolution combination that has been tested and is known to work, or am I screwing something up?

Thanks,
--
Manik Surtani

Lead, JBoss Cache