Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] pilgrim livecd work

On 9/20/06, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
These three facts, in my mind, are reason enough to ask the Fedora Live CD
community to consider the benefits of Pilgrim.  If we want to develop the
two technologies side-by-side, that's fine too.  But this is the
fedora-livecd-list -- *not* the kadischi list.

This was the main reason why I've asked Fedora Board to ping David for
more info about pilgrim in this list ! :)

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com