Why is Fedora a multimedia disaster? - Here is why.

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:23:44 UTC 2007

> That is a useful thing to keep in mind but when you are using test
> releases coming across bugs is not unexpected. Working with developers
> by reporting those bugs is more useful than calling things a disaster.
>
> Rahul

It was hard for me to write this proposal.  Very hard. Because it
forces change, and change is never welcomed.  Because it's bold, and
boldness tends to attract enmity.  Because it's probably going to be
ignored.  And because it may add more complexity to an issue that is
already complex.  Also keep in mind that English is not my mother
tongue.

But in the end, I thought this issue was important, and here we are.
>From what I've heard, whole flame wars regarding multimedia and
average user desktop experience have happened before, and they led to
nothing.  Why not end this issue once and for all, and go on with more
important matters?

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241