f8 desktop livecd

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 7 19:55:09 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote:
>>> Surely you mean 'without an optical drive'.
>> Are you referring to things like USB?
>
> I'm saying anything new enough to be x86_64 that has an optical drive
> is reasonably new enough to have a DVD-ROM.

People keep saying that but end users are repeating coming up with
instances where this isn't true at all. I just pointed this out to
Jeremy earlier.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2007-August/msg00020.html

Follow fedora-list discussions or fedoraforum.org for more such instances.

Rahul