More low hanging fruit.

Ray Strode rstrode at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 19:07:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

> I don't think that's a good idea... Like me, I know a bunch of users who
> do actually make use of the other VTs, making the default graphics VT
> VT1 seems like a good idea, but be done with the six text VTs doesn't,
> IMO look like such a good idea.

Remember that this change is proposed for an experimental desktop
specific spin.  It doesn't seem unreasonable to me to target users who
don't use multiple VTs.

Keep in mind this is just configuration / default policy.  If you want
to try the experimental desktop spin, but would rather have more VTs,
you can change /etc/inittab after the system is installed.

On the other hand, you can also just use the normal Fedora spin, since
we aren't talking about changing it.

--Ray