Firefox 3 feature

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Dec 3 16:09:30 UTC 2007

On 03.12.2007 16:03, Colin Walters wrote:
> The reason I created it is because it isn't actually as trivial as just
> changing everything to XulRunner and updating the Firefox package - we
> do ship Firefox extensions (at least in Mugshot, perhaps elsewhere)

I don't think we ship any besides Mugshot -- and if I'm wrong on that
I'm sure they are very rare because we have no guidelines for packaging
them. Some packages with extensions were put up for review but they iirc
got stuck.

Which brings me to my question: Does anyone know if Firefox 3 makes it
easier to package extensions (that was planed iirc)? Should we prepare
guidelines for packaging extensions?

CU
knurd