What should the desktop spin for F9 look like ?

Ivan Quirino ivanquirino1928 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:40:54 UTC 2007

It's really needed to improve the liveCD. Remove some services, like sshd
and httpd, these things just take space in the liveCD. Put
OpenOffice.orgint the CD is a great deal. There should be no login
screen in the liveCD.
Some content would be nice too. Make the fedora liveCD like the ubuntu
liveCD is not a bad idea. Ubuntu doesnt have server services, has
openoffice.org, and auto-login in the liveCD. And Anaconda should ask if you
want to restart or continue with the liveCD