Sony Vaio AR320E

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Sun Feb 25 16:13:22 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 06:55 -0500, skwalsh wrote:
> 	Installed FC6 w/ all updates. The laptop has special function buttons
> S1, S2, Volume, and optical drive eject. Does FC6 support these? How do
> I set them up.
> If this is the wrong forum, the question becomes "Can you suggest one?"

Not sure how new this machine is, but if it works with sonypi, sonypi
should be loaded automatically on this machine (in the latest udev
update).

As Rogue mentioned, if sonypi is loaded, you should be able to use those
keys under X. Note that on my machine (a 3 year old S1XP), S1 and S2
give the same keycode, so you can't differentiate them.

Cheers