F8 desktop features

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 30 18:37:34 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram (sundaram at fedoraproject.org) said:
>> I am not sure who anybody needs to plead to. FESCo approval is a simple
>> check
>
> ... If it involves creating a 10-entry wiki page, waiting 1-2 weeks to
> get on the FESCo schedule, attending a meeting, waiting another week
> for status to get updated... I wouldn't call it 'simple'.

Copy template, edit it quickly to add some information. I did it for
XULRunner. Hardly took 10 mins. It will get on the FESCO schedule
automatically. Attending a meeting is optional. When you create the
spec, subscribe to it to know the status. Let people know the progress
now and then or update the wiki directly.

Looks simple to me.

Rahul