Re: how to install online-desktop?

I posted to different mailing lists, is this also cross-posting? I
thought it is not. Sorry than for my latest email went to almost all
lists, but only one by one.

I have Fedora 7 with default yum repositories.

On 7/2/07, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 20:46 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> How can one install online-desktop?
>
> by reading instructions on this link:
> http://developer.mugshot.org/wiki/Online_Desktop_Project
>
> it looks like simple "yum install online-desktop" should work, but on
> my system it says that there are no such packages.
>
> Is my system miss configured? Am I missing some yum repository? Or are
> author of this page a little ahead of them selves?

You need to tell us a little bit more about your system for us to be
able to tell if it is misconfigured... like what Fedora release it is
running, etc.

Also, please don't cross-post.

Thanks