Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Hi,
On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 17:30 -0400, John Dennis wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 23:24 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > I as a new user to gentoo (sabayon is based on gentoo)
> > I'm not sure what you actually meant by this but just a minor
> clarification, sabayon was written by Red Hat.

Namespace collision.

sabayon the tool written by Red Hat != sabayon the distro derived from
Gentoo.
And just to add to the confusion, Novell now maintains (upstream I mean) the sabayon we wrote, and the upstream maintainer (Federico) used to work at Red Hat a long time ago, but he wasn't one of the original authors of sabayon.

--Ray