Making Fedora Default Theme (release independent stuff)

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 5 08:04:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am new to this list and subscribed mostly because I posted a message
to art-list recently [1] that contains things that should be discussed
at desktop-list as well. It's about making default theme for fedora -
that means making our gtk/qt(4) theme, metacity/kwm/emerald theme,
notification-daemon theme and maybe more. It should be release
independent. There are some questions that need to be answered first. I
attach the original message for more info. I'd like to ask you for your
opinion about it.

Thanks,
Martin