Re: F8 desktop features

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:02:55 -0400
Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:

> Nothing. Kristian said he was going to look at updating compiz.
> It is not a new "feature", just a package update, really.

Yet something that will immediately be visible to end users who poke at
it.  We have got to stop thinking about the work we do as just 'a
package update'.  If we're updating a package to a new upstream version
that offers new stuff, YELL about it.  Get some excitement going.  Get
some people interested in trying it out.   We're far far too modest
about the things we're doing or the things we're including.  We've seen
that others aren't, and they get all the glory.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora