Re: F8 desktop features

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul Sundaram (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:
I am not sure who anybody needs to plead to. FESCo approval is a simple check

... If it involves creating a 10-entry wiki page, waiting 1-2 weeks to
get on the FESCo schedule, attending a meeting, waiting another week
for status to get updated... I wouldn't call it 'simple'.

Copy template, edit it quickly to add some information. I did it for XULRunner. Hardly took 10 mins. It will get on the FESCO schedule automatically. Attending a meeting is optional. When you create the spec, subscribe to it to know the status. Let people know the progress now and then or update the wiki directly.

Looks simple to me.

Rahul