User Images

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 21:13:15 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I’d like to thank everyone for their submissions to the User Image
Request. We received 67 submissions. Along with the images we already
had and those from the User Pictures Project, this gave us a total of
223 images from which to choose. Needless to say, it was difficult to
narrow these down to 24 default images, but here they are. [1]

All 223 images will be packaged along with the release, but they can be
found now at: [2] for the set of 24, [3] for extras, and [4] for the
source files (warning 49.7M). I would encourage everyone to explore the
others and find the one that works best for him/her. In addition, I hope
that these will serve as inspiration for other submissions in the
future. Thanks again to everyone for participating in this project.

Contributors:
Markg85
Ben Arnold
John Baer
Kay Bergemann
Thomas Canniot
Diana Fong
Steven Garrity
Dimitris Glezos
Mike Langlie
Jim Lawrence
Garrett LeSage
John W. Lockhart
Maren Lockhart
Jiri Jakub Masek
Andreas Nilsson
Jef Spaleta
Jakub Steiner

If I have missed anyone, I apologize. All the submissions and their
contributor information can be found at GNOME-look.org (Content:Clipart,
Name: UserImage - [name of submission]) and User Picture Project. All
images are licensed as GPL.

[1]
http://www.isity.net/blog/wp-content/themes/default/images/pics/070319/024set.jpg
[2] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/userImages/faces.tar.gz